Welcome to the classroom blog of room 307. How exciting to be able to share classroom happenings with my students and their families! It's here you will find videos, class updates, projects the students have created and many other things. I hope that you are able to check in from time to time to be kept up to date with what we are learning in class. I look forward to keeping you more informed and having a place for my classes to share their wonderful work.


Mrs. Baril

Monday, November 8, 2010

There's a reason for the seasons!  In Science we have been studying the reason we have seasons.  Most kids thought it was because of how close we are to the sun at different times of the year.  Now they know this is not that case.  Here is a little video that explains the reason nicely.



I also thought this was really neat. It shows all 4 seasons in under a minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment